Conduct Guidelines and Behavior Expectations of the Coach:
· Exemplify the highest moral character, behavior and leadership, adhering to strong ethical and integrity standards.
· Respect the integrity and personality of the individual athlete.
· Abide by and teach the rules of the game in letter and in spirit.
· Refrain from arguments in front of players and spectators; no gestures which indicate an official or opposing coach does not know what he or she is doing or talking about; no throwing of any objects in disgust.
· Treat opposing players and coaches with respect and dignity.
To promptly document and report any violations of the Sportsmanship Policy to the Director of Athletics.
Athletics Department | Unit 8359
421 North Woodland Boulevard
DeLand, Florida 32723
Phone Number : 386.822.8100