Hatter Ticket Office
143 East Pennsylvania Avenue
DeLand, FL 32720
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Hatter Ticket Office located at the Edmunds Center.
Game Day Box Office Locations:
- Football: North and south ends of Spec Martin Stadium
- Basketball & Volleyball: South end of the Edmunds Center
- Baseball: Northwest corner of Melching Field
- Softball: Northeast corner of Patricia Wilson Field
- Soccer: South entrance of the Athletic Training Center
Game Day Box Office Hours:
- Two (2) hours prior to game time for Football. Will Call is located at the South Box Office at Spec Martin Stadium. Gates open 90 minutes prior to game time.
- Ninety (90) minutes prior to game time for Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball and Baseball. Gates open 60 minutes prior to game time.
- Sixty (60) minutes prior to game time for Volleyball, Men's Soccer, Women's Soccer and Softball. Gates open 60 minutes prior to game time.
Cross Country, Golf, Rowing, Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Lacrosse
Sports without a designated seating chart are all general admission seating filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Hatter Ticket Office has limited ADA accessible seating at each venue. ADA accessible seats are not available for purchase online. To purchase an ADA accessible seat, please call the Hatter Ticket Office at (386) 738-HATS (4287).
Refunds & Exchanges
Fans who cannot attend a game because of an unforeseen conflict may submit a refund request through the Hatter Ticket Office. Requests must be submitted via email, and each request is reviewed on a case by case basis. To submit a refund request, please email the Hatter Ticket Office (HatterTickets@Stetson.edu) the name under which the tickets were purchased, how many tickets were purchased and the event for which you are requesting a refund. Fans may also transfer their tickets to a friend free of charge or exchange their tickets for a future game (at the discretion of the Hatter Ticket Office).
In the event a game is rescheduled, tickets purchased for that game will be valid for the rescheduled game.
Any additional or exceptional information regarding refunds or exchanges will be posted on our Twitter account (@HatterTickets) as well as on our website