- The Atlantic Sun was one of four conferences to broadcast every contest of the basketball championship on ESPN3, joining the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC), Southeastern Conference (SEC) and West Coast Conference (WCC). The men’s final was shown on ESPN2.
- Multiple A-Sun teams have appeared in the postseason over the past four seasons. In three of the last four seasons, three league teams earned spots in postseason tournaments with two claiming berths in 2010.
- Sixty-four percent of student-athletes earned A-Sun All-Academic honors by posting a 3.0 grade point average or better in their semester of competition last year, which set the A-Sun record.
- Every A-Sun men’s basketball home contest is shown complimentary on the conference’s online broadband channel, ASun.TV.
- A record 36 live events were produced and distributed by the Atlantic Sun Conference through our partners at Comcast Sports Southeast (13) and ESPN (23).
- Seven of the 10 Atlantic Sun basketball arenas were built since 2001, while the other three have received upgrades in the past 10 years.