The Stetson University women's soccer program will host an Identification Camp for current high school aged players looking for an opportunity to experience a Division I training environment.
The camp is scheduled for Saturday, February 9, 2013, and will be held on the fields next to the brand new Stetson University Athletics Training Center.
Players will be evaluated by the Stetson coaching staff. The camp curriculum provides more than four hours of training, as well as classroom sessions to discuss the recruiting process and NCAA eligibility requirements.
The camp is intended for players with a high level of interest in playing at the NCAA Division I level and Stetson University.
During the clinic players will have the opportunity to tour the new Athletics Training Center and play on the brand new fields.
The camp schedule is as follows (subject to change).
- 9:00 a.m. - Registration and check-in at the soccer field
- 9:30 a.m. - Technical session
- 10:30 a.m. - Small-sided games
- 11:30 a.m. - Lunch provided for all participants
- 12:15 p.m. - College search seminar
- 1:30 p.m. - Tactical session
- 2:30 p.m. - 11 vs. 11 round-robin play
- 4:30 p.m. - Question and answer session
- 5:00 p.m. - Camp ends
Interested players can register online here.
For more information, contact Assistant Coach Stephanie Webb at 407-460-5567 or via email at email@example.com.
Stetson University camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).