Stetson Football A to Z Fan Guide
Accessibility Services (ADA Information)
- Stetson Athletics is committed to guests with disabilities. Spec Martin Memorial Stadium is fully accessible and we provide a wide range of services and amenities for guests with special needs.
- The newly renovated Spec Martin Memorial Stadium is designed with many ADA accessibility services including: power assisted doors, elevators, restrooms, concessions, water fountains and seating areas.
- Guests can receive more information by visiting with one of our Event Service workers, who are all wearing shirts that read “ASK ME”. For questions regarding ADA ticket information, please contact the Athletic Ticket Office at (386) 738-HATS.
- Restrooms: All permanent restrooms are ADA accessible. See restrooms for additional information.
- Golf Cart: ADA golf cart services are available for guests with limited mobility. Carts are available two (2) hours prior to kickoff.
- Spec Martin Memorial Stadium is located at 260 East Euclid Avenue, DeLand, FL, 32724
Aisle Traffic/Section Entry
- Guests are urged to arrive at their seats well in advance of kickoff. As a courtesy to other guests, please remain at your seat until play has ended. Guests should be sure their correct ticket stubs are with them and available throughout the game to assist in seat verification and entry into each aisle or section.
- With the exception of suite level, alcohol is not allowed in the facility.
- Suite Level Policy:
- Alcoholic beverages must stay inside the suite area. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- The following alcohol policies apply to suite level.
- Age Verification - a valid ID or driver's license is required to consume alcohol. All guests appearing under 35 years of age will be asked to provide an ID. Guests will receive a hand stamp upon showing proper identification.
- Impairment - Alcohol will not be served to any guest who is or appears to be impaired
- No pets or animals are permitted. Guide, signal and service dogs, or service dogs in training, are allowed inside Spec Martin Memorial Stadium with fans that need their assistance.
Approved Sponsors/Commercial Activity
- Spec Martin Memorial Stadium, grounds and facilities, may not be used for commercial purposes such as sales, advertising, or promotional activity without prior approval.
- Authorized corporate sponsors will be identified by official passes, distributed through the Stetson Athletic Department. Violators are subject to trespass ordinances.
- For information about marketing activities on Stetson Football game day, sponsors should contact Kevin Olivett at (386) 738-6706 or email@example.com.
Automatic Teller Machines (ATM)
- ATM's are not available inside of Spec Martin Memorial Stadium.
- Baby changing tables are located in all family restrooms of the facility. Refer to restrooms for additional information.
- All bags are subject to search before being allowed into Spec Martin Memorial Stadium. Bags must be smaller than 14" by 14" by 6". All prohibited items (see list) will not be allowed. Guests that need to bring a diaper bag, when accompanying a baby or infant, will be subject to the same inspection procedures. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by stadium security staff to shift and possibly remove the contents. Stadium staff will not store items left by guests. All items left unattended outside the stadium will be disposed of by stadium staff. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays.
- All patrons wearing hats will be asked to remove them at the gate during inspection.
Band, Spirit, and Tradition
- For information on Stetson's Band and Spirit Squads as well as other traditions click here.
Banners & Signs
- To accommodate the viewing pleasure of fellow guests, signs and banners (of any kind) are not allowed inside Spec Martin Memorial Stadium without prior approval.
- There is free parking available for bicycles at the corner of Euclid and Alabama, near the northwest corner of Spec Martin Memorial Stadium. Scooter and motorcycle, two or three wheeled, patrons are subject to the same parking regulations as four-wheeled customers. See Parking.
- For complete broadcast information, click here. Information on video streaming, the Stetson Hatters Radio Network and the weekly Coaches Show is updated as the season progresses. All football games are broadcasted live in Volusia County on WSBB AM 1230 and WTJV AM 1490.
Bus & RV Parking
- Click here for complete parking rules and regulations.
Cameras / Photography
- Guests may bring personal still or video cameras (lenses no longer than five inches) to capture special moments from Spec Martin Memorial Stadium. Monos/tripods are not permitted. Any photography and/or videotaping for commercial purposes is also prohibited without a credential issued from Stetson Athletics. Cameras must not interfere with other guests' enjoyment of the game. Stadium management reserves the right to ask guests to put cameras or video equipment away.
- There will be no flash photography allowed at any time during play at Spec Martin Memorial Stadium.
Chair Backs & Seat Cushions
- Hard chair backs and padded seat cushions are allowed at Spec Martin Memorial Stadium provided that they are no larger than 18 inches in width.
- Cell phones are allowed inside Spec Martin Memorial Stadium as long as their use does not interfere with other guests' enjoyment of the game.
Children's Ticket Policy (Age Requirement)
- All persons 24 months and older must have a ticket to enter. Children under 24 months must be held in a lap and cannot interfere with other guests' viewing of the game.
Code of Conduct
- Stetson Athletics is committed to serving our fans by providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable gameday experience. Our Fan Code of Conduct has been established to ensure that your experience is consistent with our commitment. Failure to follow this code will result in ejection from the facility, revocation of ticket privileges and/or arrest. Although season-ticket holders may provide their tickets to others, the account holder of record is responsible for the actions of those using their tickets.
- The following actions are prohibited:
- Any action that disrupts other guests' enjoyment of the game
- Possession of any item listed on the "Prohibited Items List"
- Use of foul, abusive, or obscene language or gestures
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drug use
- Fans that appear to be inebriated and unmanageable will not be permitted admittance into the stadium and may be subject to arrest.
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement or stadium management
- Sitting in a seat other than one's ticketed seat location
- Engaging in action that causes a disruption or interferes with the game
- Refusal to remove clothing deemed offensive or obscene
- Smoking and/or tobacco use
Compliments, Comments & Concerns
- Your voice is important to us, and we value your feedback. We want to hear about your gameday experience. Text comments or concerns on game day to TBA. Click here to fill out a customer care form.
- All commercial activities are prohibited.
- For information about marketing activities on Stetson Football game day, sponsors should contact Kevin Olivett at (386) 738-6706 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Spec Martin Memorial Stadium has concession stands providing many choices of delicious game day foods and refreshing Coca-Cola products. There are stands located at the north entrance of the stadium and in the south end zone. Additionally, there are a variety of other food vendors located outside the Stadium to assist in your pregame tailgating.
- Stetson students will not be able to use their points to purchase food or beverages at Spec Martin Memorial Stadium.
Containers & Coolers
- Ice chests and coolers are not allowed inside Spec Martin Memorial Stadium.
- For your convenience, the Stetson Athletic Ticket Office, permanent concession stands and permanent merchandise booths accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Demonstrations, petitions, gatherings, displays, etc. are restricted to public sidewalks. Such activity must not impede the use of public sidewalks or guests' ability to enter Spec Martin Memorial Stadium.
Disabled Patron Information
- See Accessibility Services.
- To help assure the safety and security of all guests at Spec Martin Memorial Stadium, Stetson Athletics reserves the right to ask anyone with clothing deemed to be derogatory, profane, scantily clad or offensive to remove the item or cover up the item before entry into the facility. Those who refuse to abide by the dress code policy will be denied entry or removed from Spec Martin Memorial Stadium.
- From Daytona/Interstate 95: Drive Southwest on US-92/International Speedway Blvd. Travel 18 miles. Turn left onto N. Amelia Avenue and drive 2.4 miles. Turn right on E. Euclid Avenue and drive .5 miles to Spec Martin Memorial Stadium.
- From Orlando International Airport: Drive East on State Road 528 (toll) to exit 16 (SR-417). Drive North on SR 417 (toll) 30 miles to Exit 55A/Interstate 4 East. Continue East on I-4 12 miles to exit 114/SR-472 West. Continue 3 miles to S. Woodland Blvd/US 17 N/US 92 E. Continue 3.5 miles to right turn E. Euclid Avenue to Spec Martin Memorial Stadium.
- Fans that refuse to follow the direction of stadium management or fail to comply with the Fan Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection and/or arrest without a refund of their game ticket and may lose ticket privileges.
- There is an elevator located at the entrance to the pressbox that is reserved for suite guests, working media and coaches. Credential is required for entrance.
- Should you need immediate assistance, please notify the nearest event staff member, security personnel, police officer or guest services representative.
- In case of emergency, please call 911.
- In the event of a serious emergency at Spec Martin Memorial Stadium that requires evacuation, all event staff, event security, police and emergency response agencies are ready and available to assist guests, including guests with disabilities. Pertinent information regarding the emergency situation and evacuation procedures will be provided over the public address system and on the stadium video board. Please remain calm and follow the directions of the public address announcer and nearest stadium management representative.
- See Code of Conduct.
- Only authorized personnel with proper credentials will be permitted on the field before, during, or after a game. Fans are reminded that attempting to enter or access the playing field without the proper credential may be considered criminal trespassing and is grounds for immediate ejection and arrest.
- First aid services are located at the southwest corner of the stadium near the concession stand.
Food & Beverage Policy
- Outside Food and Beverage is NOT allowed into the stadium. All food and beverage must be thrown away prior to fans entering the stadium. If food and beverage is brought into the stadium it will be confiscated.
Football Return Policy
- Footballs that enter the seating area must be returned to the field.
- See Hatter Village.
- Information coming soon.
- Spec Martin Memorial Stadium gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
Guest Services - Locations
- Guests needing assistance should visit one of the guest services centers. Locations TBA.
Hatter Atletic Fund
- For more information on supporting Stetson Hatters Athletics, click HERE.
- Stetson Athletics offers a free text messaging service for all fans to provide the latest information on game times, weather, news, scores and other information on all Hatters Athletics. Visit GoHatters.com/text to sign up for free HatCheck.
- Beginning three hours before kick-off, Hatter Village will open on Alabama Avenue between Hubbard and Euclid Avenues. This is the place to be pre-game. Enjoy food, drinks, live music and a great college football atmosphere. In addition, enjoy sponsor booths and giveaways, inflatables and appearances by the Stetson Band and Spirit Groups.
- Opens: 3 hours prior to kick-off.
- Closes: 20 minutes before kick-off.
- Cost: Free admission.
- Location: Alabama Avenue
- Spec Martin Memorial Stadium was originally constructed in 1941 and was named in honor of former DeLand High School Athletic Director James “Spec” Martin in 1973. The facility served as the home of Stetson football from 1941 until the Hatters’ program was discontinued following the 1956 season. It has continued to serve as the home for DeLand High School football and other events.
- Spec Martin Memorial Stadium was renamed, albeit briefly, as Mud Dogs Stadium for the 1998 Adam Sandler movie “The Waterboy”. The movie included other actors such as Kathy Bates, Henry Winkler, Jerry Reed and Rob Schneider and also included appearances by NFL Hall of Famers Lynn Swann, Lawrence Taylor, Jimmy Johnson and Dan Fouts as well as Brent Musberger, Chris Fowler, Lee Corso, Dan Patrick and Bill Cowher.
Housekeeping and Maintenance Concerns
- Stetson Athletics' goal is to provide an enjoyable gameday environment for all guests. Guests can do their part by reporting any housekeeping or maintenance issues they observe or experience to the nearest stadium management representative or by visiting the nearest Guest Services Center.
- John B. is the mascot for Stetson University. You may recognize him from the chiseled chin, green bandana, alligator skin boots and signature Boss of the Plains Stetson Hat. He enjoys a simple life of cheering the Hatters, steer roping, wrangling horses and bamboozling Stetson's opponents. He once was a Chuckwagon Racing Champion and was offered a spot on the Professional Bull Riding Tour, but quit that life so he could devote more time to leading the Stetson Hatters. You can follow him at www.twitter.com/JohnB_Stetson and www.facebook.com/John.B.Stetson.
- Kickoff times are listed on GoHatters.com on the football schedule page. Any changes in kickoff time will be announced in advance and listed there.
Lost & Found
- All guests looking to claim or report lost items during the event should do so at the nearest Guest Services Center. Because Stetson Campus Security is the central repository for items lost and found on campus, all lost items are turned over to Campus Security at the conclusion of the event. Guests inquiring about lost items from previous events should call the Stetson Campus Security Non-Emergency line at (386) 822-7300.
- Stetson Athletics or Campus Security cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items.
Lost Children and Guests
- Children and guests who are separated from their party will be escorted by stadium management to the nearest Guest Services Center. For safety reasons, we are unable to make stadium-wide announcements for lost children or guests. All children are encouraged to stop by a Guest Services Center to get a child locator wristband when they first arrive.
- Media members will be allowed to park in the Department of Transportation (DOT) lot off Alabama Avenue. Spots in that lot must be reserved in advance. Credentials will not be issued for the lot, but your name must be on the pass list at the entrance to gain entrance. E-Mail Assistant AD for Communications Ricky Hazel for more information.
- Golf cart shuttle service from the Media Parking area will begin 90 minutes prior to kickoff and end at game time. Shuttle service will resume 30 minutes after the game and will continue until 90 minutes after the end of the game.
Media Will Call
- All media are required to have a credential. Media will call is located in the atrium area near the entrance to the Spec Martin Memorial Stadium elevators. Credentialed media may enter at any stadium gate. E-Mail Assistant AD for Communications Ricky Hazel for more information.
- A large variety of Stetson Athletics merchandise is available during normal business hours at the Stetson Campus Bookstore.
- During gamedays, items can also be purchased in Hatter Village or at the Stetson Bookstore Shop inside Spec Martin Stadium.
- Items can also be purchased at the official Fan Store 365 days a year at GoHatters.com.
- Paging of guests through the public address system is not permitted.
- Click here for complete details and maps for parking at Spec Martin Memorial Stadium.
- The pass list entrance to Spec Martin Memorial Stadium is located at Gate TBA. Fans must present a photo ID at the gate and the name must match the name listed as a recipient on the pass list submitted.
- There are no pay phones inside Spec Martin Memorial Stadium.
- Cameras (with lens 100 mm or less)
- Cell phones and pagers
- Draw string bags smaller than 14" x 14" x 6"
- Rain apparel (not including umbrellas)
- Seat cushions
- Small radios with headphones
- Special dietary or medical needs (baby supplies/diabetic supplies)
- Members of the DeLand Police Department will be available at various locations, inside and outside, of Spec Martin Memorial Stadium to assist with any emergencies.
- In case of emergencies, please call 911.
- Game programs will be available in and around Spec Martin Memorial Stadium. Hatters Extra includes updated game information, rosters, player and coach features, depth charts, stats and more!
- The following items are prohibited inside Spec Martin Memorial Stadium. All guests are subject to search before being admitted into Spec Martin Memorial Stadium (see bag policy). Items left outside the stadium by guests will be disposed of by stadium staff. Prohibited items are subject to change.
- Alcohol of any kind
- Artificial noisemaking devices (whistles, air horns, bull horns, musical instruments, kazoos, bugles, thunder sticks, sirens, boom boxes, etc.)
- Bags larger than 14"x14"x6"
- Balls or other projectiles (sports equipment of any kind)
- Banners / Signs
- Derogatory, profane, scantily clad, or offensive clothing (See Dress Code)
- Folding chairs, portable chairs, stools, lawn chairs
- Glass or Metal Bottles
- Hand cuffs
- Hard coolers
- Hard fruit or Vegetables (unless cut into small pieces)
- Illegal drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Long Lens Cameras (See Camera Policy)
- Monos / Tripods
- Segways (ADA only), Bicycles, Tri-Bikes
- Skateboards / roller blades / scooters / roller shoes
- Sticks / Poles
- Tobacco Products
- Wrapped gifts or items
Promotions / Giveaways
- Guests who win a gameday promotion or giveaway should report to the Guest Service Center located TBA.
- Only hand-held radios for personal use are allowed in the stadium as long as they do not distract from the enjoyment of other guests. The use of headphones is required.
- For the safety of everyone at Spec Martin Memorial Stadium, guests are asked to refrain from leaning on, reaching over, sitting on or standing near stadium railings or ledges.
Recreational Vehicle (RV) Parking
There will be a limited number of parking spaces available for non-commercial, non-promotional recreational vehicles (RV's) at each home football game. The RV lot can be found on the south side of Hubbard Avenue, east of Woodland Boulevard and across from Melching Field. The RV lot will be open for parking at 9 a.m. each game day. All other standard tailgating policies and procedures will remain in effect. Parking passes for the RV lot can be ordered before the start of the season at a cost of $500 for a season RV pass, while supplies last. Any unused RV spaces will be sold on the day of the game for $100, cash only. Each pass permits access to the RV lot only. It does not guarantee a particular parking space. As with other parking passes, RV passes are non-trasnferrable, and pass-outs/re-entry will require the purchase of a new pass. Unauthorized vehicles found in the RV lot on game days will be towed at the vehicle owner's expense. Lost passes will be replaced at the expense of the pass owner at a cost to be determined by Stetson Athletics. To reserve your RV parking pass, call 386-738-HATS.
- Re-entry into Spec Martin Memorial Stadium is not permitted except in the case of an emergency evacuation. No "in and out" privileges are allowed.
- Restroom facilities are located at the North and South Entrances.
- North Entrance (near gates)
- South Entrance (near concession area)
- The nature of live sporting events presents the possibility that objects (footballs, playing equipment, etc) could enter the seating areas from the playing field. For the safety of every guest, all guests are asked to remain alert and be aware of their surroundings at all times (warm-ups and the course of the game) while visiting Spec Martin Memorial Stadium.
- Click here for the 2014 Stetson Football schedule.
- Visit GoHatters.com or check local listings to confirm game times. Spec Martin Memorial Stadium gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- For the safety of all guests at Spec Martin Memorial Stadium, Segways (ADA only), bicycles and tri-bikes are not permitted inside the stadium.
- Stetson Athletics has partnered with the City of DeLand to provide gameday shuttles from various locations. Click here for the shuttle map.
- Skateboarding, skating and scooter riding inside Spec Martin Memorial Stadium is prohibited. "Roller shoes," athletic shoes with retractable wheels, are also not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted. (See Tobacco Policy)
- A directory of all Stetson Athletics Social Media can be found by clicking here.
- Without prior approval from Stetson Athletics, the distribution of banners, booklets, business cards, circulars, commercial advertising, flyers, folders, handbills, leaflets, notices, pamphlets, posters, stickers or any other written, printed and/or painted materials is prohibited at all Stetson Athletic Events.
- For information about marketing activities on Stetson Football game day, sponsors should contact Kevin Olivett at (386) 738-6706 or email@example.com.
- For information about marketing activities on Stetson Football game day, sponsors should contact Matt Musgrove with Stetson Athletics at (386) 738-6706 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Standing / Sitting
- Fans entering Spec Martin Memorial Stadium are asked to enjoy the game from the comfort of the seat indicated on their ticket. Please keep in mind that when you stand, you block the view of others. We encourage fans to cheer, but continuous standing in the seating areas will not be tolerated. Standing or sitting in the aisles, on the ramps or in the stairways is not permitted. Standing on seat backs, standing on bleacher seats or stepping over/on seats is also prohibited. As a courtesy to fellow guests at Spec Martin Memorial Stadium, we ask that fans wait for a natural stop in the game before entering or exiting the seating sections.
- Stetson Athletics welcomes fans with strollers. However, their use should not (in any way) inhibit fan movement on the concourse or block any aisles. Smaller, collapsible strollers can be stored underneath a seat as long as they do not create an obstruction for other fans.
Students (Gate, Ticket, & Section Information)
- Stetson students with a Stetson student ticket and valid student ID card must enter the stadium at Gate TBA.
- Click here for additional Stetson ticket information.
- To register your phone for free text news alerts and updates on Stetson Football and all other Stetson Hatter squads, click here or visit www.GoHatters.com/text.
Booth Locations & Times: Tickets are sold at Spec Martin Memorial Stadium starting two hours prior to kickoff. Ticket windows are located at the north and south ends of the stadium. Ticket sales will continue until the end of the third quarter.
- Gates open 90 minutes before kickoff.
- Disclaimer: The holder of a ticket agrees to abide by all policies and regulations promulgated by Stetson Athletics pertaining to events held at any Stetson Athletics facility, either on or off campus. This ticket must not be resold or offered for resale in a manner or at a price in violation of any Federal, State or local law regulations. Tickets obtained from sources other than the Stetson Athletic Ticket Office or other authorized agencies will not be honored or refunded.
- There will be no refunds, exchanges or replacements for lost, stolen or destroyed tickets. All persons 24 months and older must have a ticket to enter.
- The presenter of the ticket consents to a reasonable search for prohibited items before entering. All bags are subject to search.
- Failure to comply with the above conditions will result in non-admission or expulsion without refund of admission price.
- Game times are subject to change to meet NCAA, conference or television commitments. Please check on www.GoHatters.com or with the Stetson Athletic Ticket Office (386-738-HATS) the week of the game to verify any time changes.
- Lost or Stolen Tickets, or tickets left at home can be replaced for a $10 service fee per ticket. Tickets will be replaced only for the original purchaser/account holder, no exceptions. Replacement tickets take precedence over the original tickets. Only tickets purchased or received from the Stetson Athletic Ticket Office or authorized outside agencies are guaranteed to be valid. The Stetson Athletic Ticket Office does not guarantee tickets purchased or received from a second party. The Stetson Athletic Ticket Office reserves the right to revoke all ticket privileges in the case of fraud.
- Game Day Ticket Issues: Assistance with any ticket problems can be addressed by contacting the Stetson Athletic Ticket Office (386-738-HATS), and directing guests to the ticket windows located at either the North or South ticket windows. Guests with a ticket issue at a gate will NOT be allowed access into the stadium. If a problem arises after entering the stadium, please contact the Guest Service station or an usher. If the problem cannot be resolved by stadium security, game day ticket concerns can be handled at Ticket Services at the North Ticket Window. Ticket windows are open three hours prior to game time and close at the end of the 3rd quarter.
- Re-sale/Scalping: Florida state law prohibits the unauthorized resale of tickets in, on, or around University property. Any such violation will be addressed by stadium staff and / or the City of DeLand Police Department. People caught selling event tickets in violation of federal, state, or local law may have their tickets and their right to purchase future tickets to Stetson athletic events revoked. To avoid counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase your tickets through the Stetson Athletic Ticket Office.
- Sales and Service: Purchase Stetson Football tickets in advance at the Stetson Athletic Ticket Office, located in the Edmunds Center on Pennsylvania Avenue.
- Ticket Office Hours: Monday- Friday, 9 am - 4 pm
- Call 386-738-HATS or visit GoHatters.com/tix for more information
- Tickets may be purchased by cash, credit card (Visa, MC, and American Express) or by check (made payable to "Stetson Athletics").
- Will Call: To pick up tickets that were purchased through the Stetson Athletic Ticket Office visit the Will Call window located at the South Box Office. Will call window will open two hours prior to kickoff.
- John B. Tickets – The highest premium level of Stetson Football season tickets. These devoted supporters of Stetson Football enjoy priority access to purchasing single game tickets to Stetson Football, seats slightly more spacious than those found in the rest of the stadium, complimentary game day parking directly across from the south end zone of Spec Martin Stadium, and access to the President's Hospitality Tent before each home football contest.
- Hatter Booster Tickets – The second-highest premium level of Stetson Football season tickets. These devoted supporters of Stetson Football enjoy priority access to purchasing single game tickets to Stetson Football and complimentary game day parking directly across from the south end zone of Spec Martin Stadium.
- Chewing & Smokeless Tobacco: Guests are not permitted to bring or use any type of chewing or smokeless tobacco inside Spec Martin Memorial Stadium. If chewing or smokeless tobacco is discovered inside the stadium, the ticket holder must dispose of it immediately or face possible stadium ejection.
- Smoking: In accordance with university policy, Spec Martin Memorial Stadium is a non-smoking facility. University policy prohibits smoking in any campus facility and within 50 feet of building entrances, exits, operable windows or air intake vents. Use of E-cigarettes is also not permitted inside Spec Martin Memorial Stadium. There are no designated smoking areas, and re-entry is prohibited. Advertising tobacco products on campus is not permitted. Guests that do not comply with the smoking policy are subject to ejection and or arrest.
- Click here for more information on the Stetson University Tobacco Policy.
- Roadside towing and emergency automotive assistance at Spec Martin Memorial Stadium is available by calling Campus Towing at 386-561-7849. They are located at 801 W. New York Avenue in DeLand.
- To accommodate the viewing pleasure of fellow guests, umbrellas are not permitted inside Spec Martin Memorial Stadium. All items left at the gates will be disposed of by stadium staff.
Video Board Messages
- Special Messages (Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc.) are available for display on the Video Board. The cost for each message is $200 and must be arranged at least five business days in advance of game day. Call David Weisser, Assistant Director of Marketing, at 386-738-6698 for more information.
- Spec Martin Memorial Stadium has public water fountains available in both the North and South end zones. Water and other beverages are also available at all concession locations inside and outside Spec Martin Memorial Stadium.
Website & Social Media
- www.GoHatters.com is the official website of Stetson Athletics
- Fans can connect with the Stetson Hatters, teams and coaches through the popular social networking sites Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Like or follow us and get involved with team updates, promotions, exclusive ticket giveaways, merchandise offers, photo galleries and more!
- Remember to use the hashtag #HattersGameDay while posting from or during any Stetson Athletics event.
- Click here to connect.
To pick up tickets that were purchased through the Stetson Athletic Ticket Office visit the Will Call window located at the South Box Office. Will call window will open two hours prior to kickoff.
After picking up passes from the Will Call window, guests and parents of Stetson’s players will be able to enter Spec Martin Memorial Stadium through any gate beginning 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Player guests must provide identification and be on the pass list in order to receive admission to the stadium.
Opponent player guests and parents will be able to enter Spec Martin Memorial Stadium through any gate beginning 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Player guests must provide identification and be on the pass list in order to receive admission to the stadium.